The WWI Memorial Cross was unveiled on Sunday 9th January 1921, at 3pm, by Lieut. Colonel H. Page-Croft, C.M.G., M.P. and dedicated by Rev’d. E. W. G. Ferris.
An overview of the men, regarding date/location of death and their regimental details can be found here, which will open in a new window/tab.
A map of the streets in which the men lived is shown below, which will also open up in a separate window/tab.
To read more about the history of the St. James’ WWI Memorial Cross, please click here.
To find out more about the individual 66 men commemorated on the WWI Memorial Cross, please click here.