The Pokesdown War Memorial was dedicated by The Right Rev’d. The Lord Bishop of Winchester on 16th July 1951.
An overview of the men, regarding date/location of death and their regimental details can be found here, which will open in a separate window.
To learn more about the personnel inscribed upon the memorial, please click here.
To read more about the dedication service, please click here.